|
Very quietly I take my leave 轻轻的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我轻轻的来,
Quietly I wave good-bye 我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky. 作别西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside 那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun; 是夕阳中的新娘,
Their reflections on the shimmering waves 波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart. 在我的心头荡漾。
The floating heart growing in the sludge 软泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water; 油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge 在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant! 我甘心作一枚水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees 那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky; 不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds 揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream? 沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream 寻梦!撑一支长篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant; 向青草更青处漫溯
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight 满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight. 在星辉斑斓里放歌。
But I cannot sing aloud 但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music; 悄悄是离别的笙箫。
Even summer insects heap silence for me 夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight! 沉默是今晚的康桥!
Very quietly I take my leave 悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here; 正如我悄悄的来,
Gently I flick my sleeves 我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away 不带走一片云彩!
|
|